• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Hello there!

Traceur
Reaction score
So... a friend told me about this place and I figured I'd check it out.

Anyways, I'm an exchange student to Taiwan right now, living in Taipei. Going back to America soon, though :( It's awesome here!

Anyways, I have a few games that have online use, but nowhere near competative battling levels of teams. With all my free time, though, that may change. Also contemplating a Nuzlocke on my Platinum.

Oh! Also, my name and title: StePK is an almagation of S.T.E.P., a parkour group I'm part of (Super Taipei English Parkour, currently all exchange students... all three of us, now that a founding member went home). Pk is parkour abbreviated. Ergo StePK. And traceur is someone who does parkour.

Of course, freerunning>parkour, but without a safe place to practice, I'm not going to break my neck learning to flip (and the only safe place we have is freaking expensive right now, as we keep missing out on deals).

So, uh... hi!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, StePK. Enjoy BMGf.

Traceur
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm just hoping there'll be more than a few people to talk to in what is the dead of night for most Americans. Australians are more awesome, though.

Looking around and... I didn't even know there were sequels coming out to BW .-. I fear I may be far behind the curve.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Hello StePK, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Hobba Hobba Hobba Habba Habba Habba~

Welcome to the community and have an marvelous time at BMGf!

Happy posting :lol:

Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGf, StePK! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Nyeh... What's up StePK?

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Disappointment
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to Bulbagarden, I hope you have a great time.

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums!! Happy Posting™ :)