• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Hello there.

Pokèmon Scientist
Reaction score
Well, I suppose I should simply start by greeting the community, so, hello to all.
Whie I title myself the "Pokèmon Scientist", a better term would be Pokèmon philosopher, or the less poetic sounding "Pokèmon Deep-in thinker". I like to just take a step back and look at the franchise from a meta and in universe perspective. One of the main reasons I joined was to post my thoughts and ramblings about the Franchise, and allow the rest of the fandom to hear my thoughts and theories.
Which leads me to the other reason I've joined Bulbagarden, I want to actually integrate myself into the fandom. The fandom locally is very small, and I am a huge fan of the entire franchise. I figured this would be a good place to meet some other fans who are as dedicated as me.
I really should end this post here.... I am the kind of person who tends to ramble, if given the chance I will talk ( or in this case type) literally for hours on end. If my posts ever do become, or are already, TOO long, then I would appreciate it if you would kindly tell me.
I don't have much free time, so I won't be that active, but I will make an effort to be on these forums.
Anywhom, once more from the top, hello to all.

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forums :) It seems like you might have some interesting thoughts about the Pokemon franchise, you might like our General Pokemon Discussion section about the franchise as a whole. I hope you have a great time here.

The Rising Trainer
Reaction score
Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums. I hope too see more of you around JohtoPM you seem to have some interesting thoughts.

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm very interested in what you have to say, so I'll be looking forward to reading some of that!

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :) I look forward to seeing your future posts :D

You're My Twenty-Four~
Reaction score
Hello there, and welcome to BMG!

If you like those kinds of discussions, then I'm sure you'd get interested in the General Discussions Forum. :)

Anyways, enjoy!

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums JohtoPM! :)