• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello there.

JohtoPM

Pokèmon Scientist
Reaction score
Well, I suppose I should simply start by greeting the community, so, hello to all.
Whie I title myself the "Pokèmon Scientist", a better term would be Pokèmon philosopher, or the less poetic sounding "Pokèmon Deep-in thinker". I like to just take a step back and look at the franchise from a meta and in universe perspective. One of the main reasons I joined was to post my thoughts and ramblings about the Franchise, and allow the rest of the fandom to hear my thoughts and theories.
Which leads me to the other reason I've joined Bulbagarden, I want to actually integrate myself into the fandom. The fandom locally is very small, and I am a huge fan of the entire franchise. I figured this would be a good place to meet some other fans who are as dedicated as me.
I really should end this post here.... I am the kind of person who tends to ramble, if given the chance I will talk ( or in this case type) literally for hours on end. If my posts ever do become, or are already, TOO long, then I would appreciate it if you would kindly tell me.
I don't have much free time, so I won't be that active, but I will make an effort to be on these forums.
Anywhom, once more from the top, hello to all.

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums. I hope too see more of you around JohtoPM you seem to have some interesting thoughts.

Welcome! I'm very interested in what you have to say, so I'll be looking forward to reading some of that!

Hello there, and welcome to BMG!

If you like those kinds of discussions, then I'm sure you'd get interested in the General Discussions Forum. :)

Anyways, enjoy!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom