• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello there!

welcome to the forums!! you have super good taste azumarill is adorbs :bulbaLove:

from a person who's also been into pokemon since they were younger: what was your first game and/or which game are you most nostalgic for? (sorry i just get curious about stuff like this bc i think it's fun to hear abt how people got into the series:chansey:)

welcome to the forums!! you have super good taste azumarill is adorbs :bulbaLove:

from a person who's also been into pokemon since they were younger: what was your first game and/or which game are you most nostalgic for? (sorry i just get curious about stuff like this bc i think it's fun to hear abt how people got into the series:chansey:)
I actually got into Pokemon through a let's play series of Pokemon Omega Ruby. I thought the game was cool, then a bit later I actually got to play the games myself.

Welcome to Bulba, @BennyAzumarill! Zuzu is a sweet Fairy, and I strongly approve of your taste in Pokémon! :3

Back
Top Bottom