Hello world

Reaction score
Hiya this is my 1st post and I'm here to say 1 thing Hello world

hi
Reaction score
Good thing you made your first post in a section as good as this one. :D Welcome and nice to meet you! Anything you're interested in or looking to do here? Hope you have fun, and you can always talk to me if you're looking for a friend!

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to BMGF,fidjnr. This is a great way to make your first post, in the introductions forum :) If you'd like to start posting elsewhere, we have a large number of sections to post in, just pick those that interest you and start browsing and post when you feel ready, or you can start by posting in the chat thread here, Garden Grotto General Chat. If you need help or want a friend, feel free to message me :) Happy posting.

Reaction score
Hello! I hope you have a fun time Posting and if you ever want to chat, drop me a visitor message on my profile.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Fidjnr! :)

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Welcome. ^_^ It's always nice to see new faces around here. I'm Sputnik, but you can call me Nikya or Lith if you'd like. If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a VM. I love to talk.

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.