• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hello world!

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, Alpine! Kindly leave your Pokémon at the door for collection and report to be assigned a Team Rainbow Rocket Grunt standard-issue uniform.

"Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand."
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time in here, good luck :bulbaWave:.

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Hello there! I'm also a huge fan of Omega Ruby!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Yeah. I got it in late 2016/early 2017. It's such a good game. I might want to play Alpha Sapphire someday.
What about you?

Neo Team Magma Grunt
Reaction score
Yeah. I got it in late 2016/early 2017. It's such a good game. I might want to play Alpha Sapphire someday.
What about you?
Lost my save after switching my SD Card (since I downloaded it) and I didn't feel like restarting until last month

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Lost my save after switching my SD Card (since I downloaded it) and I didn't feel like restarting until last month
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that!

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
aaaah I loved ORAS, they were some of my favorite Pokemon games too. I approve of your taste very much. :3c Welcome to Bulba Alpine64, hope you'll like it here!

Neo Team Magma Grunt
Reaction score
aaaah I loved ORAS, they were some of my favorite Pokemon games too. I approve of your taste very much. :3c Welcome to Bulba Alpine64, hope you'll like it here!
I enjoy it here
Also would you like to join Neo Team Magma