• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, world!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello, I'm Zerito, can call me Zeri for short. I have recently retomed my interest for pokémon after not playing any games for 5 years, i have a lot of things to catch up what happened in the pokéworld since then, return to the fandom. Hope this community helps me stay in touch with pokémon and meet new interesting people :bulbaWave:

hi again zerito! i hope you have a great time here on the forums! :3

if you don’t mind me asking, what are some of your interests?
Aside Pokémon, I like video games in general, didn't played much games yet, but i hope playing all the games i want in the future. I lke RPG, but don't have many friends to play with. Furthermore, I like cooking and cats :bulbaCute:.

Welcome welcome! Do you have a favorite part of Pokémon (despite your break from it all)...?
My favorite part in playing pokémon is meetting new species of pokémon and building the team. Each time i replay a game i try to build a team that's different from all the previous, creating new dynamics

hi zeri!!! omg is that. kate marsh
anyway, welcome back to pokemon! getting back into a series after a hiatus from it is always such a fun and interesting experience :D
i'd say there are a lot of great people here too hehe... i hope you enjoy your time here :bulbaLove: (and i love cats too!)

Hello, hello! Welcome to the forums ^^

Glad to see a fellow cat lover around here, you love to see it. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Back
Top Bottom