• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Worldddd!~

aquadrop

Female Hustler
Reaction score
Hello guys!
I've roamed this forum for years... but for some reason never made an account. But the release of ORAS made me want to make an account... So here I am! You can call me Aqua for short. XD

A tiny bit of random info about myself:
-I'm a girl!
-I'm in university!
-I love basketball... psst... go Raptors! XD
-I watch: The Flash, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, etc. too many to list and many animes
-Music taste: Varies all the time, but all time favourite artists are Lights, Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic, Fall Out Boy & Drake.
-I love Pokemon (duhhh)

I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Hello guys!
I've roamed this forum for years... but for some reason never made an account. But the release of ORAS made me want to make an account... So here I am! You can call me Aqua for short. XD

A tiny bit of random info about myself:
-I'm a girl!
-I'm in university!
-I love basketball... psst... go Raptors! XD
-I watch: The Flash, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, etc. too many to list and many animes
-Music taste: Varies all the time, but all time favourite artists are Lights, Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic, Fall Out Boy & Drake.
-I love Pokemon (duhhh)

I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Welcome to the forums @aquadrop; hope you enjoy your time here :) your avatar is cool :3

Thank you @linbeifong! (I think that's how you tag.. not sure)

@lyrebird thanks for the warning about the brooms, those evil sons of guns...

XD

You put a semicolon after the user name to tag. @aquadrop;

Anyway, welcome~ Your avatar is cute. :3

Ahhh, thank you @Rabbit; my noob colours are showing already. XD

Daww thank you! All of your avatars are even more awesome though... I mean Levi, Beifong, Daphne, and a creepy Rabbit, can't beat that now! ;P

Hope there more room for Greetings, cuz I say welcome to the Forums Aqua~

Hey, of course! The more the merrier. I always say. (Unless youre being squished in a car.. Not fun. :p) Nice to meet you @JustTheFx; <3

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom