• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello

EchoWill

It's Graystripe! by me!
Reaction score
Hi people. I have Pokemon Black and my current pokemon are:
Snivy
Tranquill
Timburr
Tympole
Audino
Bliztle
Patrat
Simipour
Lillipup
And I forgot the rest. ^_^'
I am currently in Castelia City, already beat Burgh.
I am trying to catch Victini. HE IS HARD.

Yup. Snivy > Tepig + Osshawott
:p :peace: Peace hippies(I think everyone's a hippie).

Welcome to the forums! Have a great time. I do hope to see you around here in the future, so, please, enjoy!

Welcome to the forums! >^0^<

Tell me about it, haha. Victini is proving to be the biggest pain in the arse to catch...
Stupid furry rat thing.

:ksmile: Thank you, everyone!
@Lumi: :D Tepig's the worst but I am convinced that Osshawott is kind of cute because of the episodes. ^_^
@Black Space: I love the banner! It's so cute!
@farewell, friend: VICTINI IS SO ANNOYING! :saiyan: RAGE!
Plus, N is sort of creepy, but he's cool.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom