• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Joalsses

Misty/1st Gens fan 4ever!
Reaction score
Hi,
im Joalsses,I love pokémon since the show started.
About games,since I never owned a system that have pokémon games,I never finished any of them(almost finished fire red,and almost finishing black)
My favorite pokémons are the toge family(but theres tons of others,like squirtle,lapras,etc) and my favorite type is water(Misty helped in that)
My favorites gens are the both first,and I aways have a hard time to accept the new ones and the changes.But I like some pokémon from the other gens too ;)
I love Misty but hate Dawn(I kinda hate Iris,she looks a bit to Misty,and I dont like that XD)
Im from Brazil btw I think I forgot something,but I think this is more than enough :p

Hey; please keep in mind that the mentioning or discussion of ROMs or emulators is not allowed here. I'd suggest you check out the rules to avoid infractions in the future.

That aside, welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forums, and... well... Togepi is a bundle of joy, isn't it? Anyway, have fun around the forums~

Hi,
im Joalsses,I love pokémon since the show started.
About games,since I never owned a system that have pokémon games,I never finished any of them(almost finished fire red,and almost finishing black)
My favorite pokémons are the toge family(but theres tons of others,like squirtle,lapras,etc) and my favorite type is water(Misty helped in that)
My favorites gens are the both first,and I aways have a hard time to accept the new ones and the changes.But I like some pokémon from the other gens too ;)
I love Misty but hate Dawn(I kinda hate Iris,she looks a bit to Misty,and I dont like that XD)
Im from Brazil btw I think I forgot something,but I think this is more than enough :p

Welcome to the forums..even i like misty..

Welcome to Bmgf! The Toge line rocks, especially Togekiss IMO. Enjoy it here!

600th post!

Welcome to Bulbagarden! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a VM/PM once you have enough posts.

:201w::201e::201l::201c::201o::201m::201e:
to BMGf, Joalsses!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom