• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello.

Bouffalant Herdier

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I'm Bouffalant Herdier. I'm a massive fan of Pokemon, especially the video games, so I thought I'd sign up to Bulbagarden to speak to other passionate fans.

I've been into the series ever since I first watched the Anime back in 1999. My favourite Pokemon is... well, that's just too difficult to decide. I guess Normal-Types are generally my faves, hence my user name.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. See you later.

Yooooo. I'm Elly Hype, your local Vocaloid, Justin Bieber and Chucky addict~! <3 Welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! Why not join the Mentoring Program, by the way? It's in the same subforum as the introductions. In the meantime, post around in threads and be active in general! I hope to see you again!

Last edited:
Welcome to BMGf, Bouffalant Herdier! Please be sure to take a look at the Mentor Program!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other member of the administrative staff!

Welcome to the forums, Bouffalant Herdier. I hope you enjoy your time here.
I absolutely love your username, by the way. c:

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom