• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello.

Coat

Reaction score
New here and the likes.
I play Pokemon casually and competitively. I love stally teams, hence why Rain Dish Ludicolo is my favorite Pokemon of all time. Not to mention the fact that he is a dancing Mexican pineapple, and its awesome typing combination.
I'm also gay, and a very calm gay guy at that. I tend to not like flamboyant people, so I guess that's why I'm so calm.
Hope you guys are accepting and stuff. Thanks.

Hmph. Welcome to BMGf. I don't hope you'll enjoy it, but it seems like something someone who wasn't completely apathetic would say, so... Others hope you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.

There's a somewhat important LGBT community on here and the staff is strict with homophobic comments so yes, you should feel accepted. :) I'm gay myself.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Hello Coat, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hiya!

Welcome to the community and have a marvelous time at BMGf!

Happy posting :lol:

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom