• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello! =]

SwampertShoes

Sweet Kiss!
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. =] I've been around the forum for just a bit now, but I feel like I should post here before it's too late to say, "Hi!" I'd like to make some friends. ^^

Hi SwampertShoes, welcome to the forums :) I do hope you have a great time here, Im sure you'll make a lot of friends. This is a lively forum full of friendly users. If you need any help or just want a friend, feel free to ask me or contact me at anytime ^_^ I hope to see you around.

Hey, thanks everybody for the warm hellos! :D @VriskaSerket and @The Miz, 'zank you.
@G50 Thank you! =]
@Aquanova, thanks, again. ^^ Yes! That was why I decided to join, because it just looked like such a nice and big community, yet a small world, aha! Yes, back at you, Froakie. ^^
So, does anyone watch the show or read the manga of Pokemon, or just play the games? =] Or like writing? I really enjoy that feeling of being inspired to write. ^^

Haha I love your username, it's strange yet adorable! Have any stories behind it? Welcome to BMGf though; great to meet you~! We are indeed friendly so I hope you have an awesome time here. :D

Ha, thanks for noticing! Yeah, there is a story. ^^ I love Swampert, he's my pal, and my hobby is running. I'd run anywhere - even in a Swampert. *Joking clever smile*
Nice to meet you too! I think I will have a good time. ^_^ D'ya mind if I ask if there's a story behind your username? =] *Raises eyebrows questioningly*

Haha I love your username, it's strange yet adorable! Have any stories behind it? Welcome to BMGf though; great to meet you~! We are indeed friendly so I hope you have an awesome time here. :D

Ha, thanks for noticing! Yeah, there is a story. ^^ I love Swampert, he's my pal, and my hobby is running. I'd run anywhere - even in a Swampert. *Joking clever smile*
Nice to meet you too! I think I will have a good time. ^_^ D'ya mind if I ask if there's a story behind your username? =] *Raises eyebrows questioningly*

Mine is the name of a character from the Pokemon anime that I really like. :3 Not very creative like yours, but it's something! Glad you've been enjoying your stay here so far, hope that continues for a long while to come!

Mine is the name of a character from the Pokemon anime that I really like. :3 Not very creative like yours, but it's something! Glad you've been enjoying your stay here so far, hope that continues for a long while to come!

Thankya! And...you too! Heh!
And yeah! It's a nice simple name, I like it. Aha, she's from Black and White, right? I'm trying to catch up with the series, but it feels as though it'll never happen. x.x XD

You're welcome. :3

It is a cute s/n. :3

As for me, I only play the games. Part of me would like to try the anime again, but it feels hypocritical of me to say that, because i would way prefer something more like Pokemon Special, if not an actual adaption of it.

You're welcome. :3

It is a cute s/n. :3

As for me, I only play the games. Part of me would like to try the anime again, but it feels hypocritical of me to say that, because i would way prefer something more like Pokemon Special, if not an actual adaption of it.

Mhm! =] Aha, I know that feeling. Pokemon Adventures would be a great show.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom