• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello?!

Aurorus

Cadillac of Fossils
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I think I should start by saying I pretty grew up on Pokemon. I have so many cards from collecting as a kid and I still have my gameboy color! (Idk if it works though, I haven't used it in a while).

I've played almost every main Pokemon game but I haven't really played that many side games? Although I have played Pokemon Channel and Pokemon Rumble. My favorite Pokemon is Absol because it's so versatile and it's super badass. Milotic and Flygon are close seconds. I also am really looking forward to Gen 6 because it looks so cool and the new type is amazing. I can hardly contain my excitement tbh it feels like these next couple weeks are just going to drag.

I still have most of the cards I had as a kid too, I love 'em. Welcome to the forums 'kay! We're all very much looking forward to the sixth generation.. that little guy in your avatar will definitely be on my team, in fact. His name escapes me right now haha. xD; Enjoy your time here! :)

I grew up on Pokemon myself haha, welcome to BMGF :)

I adore your username, and it's one of the coolest Pokemon revealed for X/Y so far. I know the feeling of these weeks to X/Y dragging on, I just wanna play already haha. Why not check out out X/Y section to discuss the games in the meantime. See you around and Happy Posting.

Heya, Aurorus! Nice to see you have the name of the Gen 6 fossil Pokemon that I like. xD Idk, maybe it's just Aurorus' gracefulness, that I prefer it versus the T-rex pokemon (damn it, I keep forgetting its name).

Also, I have a question. Have you ever played the PMD games? They're awesome and I highly recommend them. I also plan on getting into the Pokemon Ranger games when I develop enough interest for them. They're kinda "meh" to me, but I've been curious as to what they were all about and whatnot.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom