• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Hello

Reaction score
Hey guys! Been using the wiki a lot + love to read different opinions about pokemon so I've decided to sign up!
22, Dutch, addicted to the franchise. :)
My latest game is Pokemon Y

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Guidznl! :)

Reaction score
Hi, welcome :) How are you enjoying Y? Im planning on playing it myself at some point.

Have a great time here.

Reaction score
@Shiny Celebi:
This generation is awesome, like every generation was revolutionary in some way, these games take it to a whole new level. The only reason I chose Y was because of Mega Charizard Y haha.
I don't think there is a really big difference between the two games except for the version exclusives.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Welcome @Guidznl; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆