• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello.

Fast_shoesXx

resU deretsigeR
Reaction score
Yo, I'm new here at bulbagarden.

The same rules would apply here as other forums, so I won't bother to read them... please don't tell me to.

By the way. I'm also a member at Serebii (omg), but the forums were down for me so I thought I'd come here and talk a while.

Anyway. Can somebody point me in the direction to non-pokemon related threads? Either than the "outside the box" forum, or whatever it's called. Didn't see much excitement there.

So yeah. I guess it's nice to see you all, though I haven't met anyone yet.

Welcome you should always read the read the rule and there are a lot of non-pokemon related thread here but that defeats the perpose of coming to a pokemon theme forum don't it?

You're right. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy pokemon- I even have a game or two. I'm just not in the pokemon type of mood as of now. I usually enter that mood at about 4pm until 8pm.

It's 10:15pm now, which = homework. I shouldn't be focusing on video games during hardcore math!

Well, that's my tedious explanation.

I guess your if your not feeling in the mood but I normally skip home work and do it on the bus

Oh, trust me, this math would take way too long for the bus. It can also be frustrating, writing while a speed bump comes along. I've "finished" the math anyway now.

Well, I think I've gotten to know a fair amount of members here. I'm going to go explore this place a bit more. Nice meeting you.

After that long conversation I think I might just say. Hi and Welcome to Bulbagarden.

By the way. I'm also a member at Serebii (omg), but the forums were down for me so I thought I'd come here and talk a while.
Thats the same reason I came here, cause of SPPf being down and all. *sigh* I remember when I first joined serebii, it never used to have those problems until now. ;o;

Anyway, welcome to bulbagarden. XP

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom