• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

AnthonyS

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to click into my thread! I’ve just signed up for Bulbagarden Forums and I’m still relatively unsure of the way things work around here, but I thought that I’d take a second to introduce myself to you wonderful people.

First, a quick introduction. My name is Leighton, I’m 17 years old, and have been an avid Pokémon fan since I was 11. I’ve always loved the main games and the anime, although I haven’t watched the anima consistently. I’m also a huge Harry Potter aficionado, and could spend hours discussing the finer workings of the series over a cup of warm butterbeer. If anyone’s interested, I was sorted into Slytherin and have proudly and patriotically worn the silver and green ever since. I’m also a Gemini, huge photography nut, and plan to enroll in college as a political science major. I happen to write a bit of Fanfiction on the side as well.

Secondly, I would just like to extend an open invitation for friends. I’m so excited and enthused to be apart of this forum as I’ve never been on one before, and I cannot wait to immerse myself with Pokémon fans from around the world. If you would like to know more about me, please send me a message and strike up a conversation. I’ll happily respond.

Anyways, this message is turning out way longer than it needed to be, but I’m just so excited to be here. Most of my posts will probably be this elaborate as well, I tend to go the extra mile for everything. It’s a habit I’m working on breaking, it’s an exhausting way to live. ;)

Best regards,
Leighton

P.S. - I found my profile picture online. There was no indication of who created it. Is there a way I can still give credit to who did? I don’t want to plagiarize. Thanks!

Hey welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy it here. ;)

I'm not sure how to credit someone if you don't know who it's from.

I was just curious if I'll be in "trouble" for plagiarism if I failed to give credit to the artist, especially since I couldn't find one. Like I said, I'm not too sure how things work around here. Anyways, thanks for saying hi, I appreciate it!

I was just curious if I'll be in "trouble" for plagiarism if I failed to give credit to the artist, especially since I couldn't find one. Like I said, I'm not too sure how things work around here. Anyways, thanks for saying hi, I appreciate it!
I tried looking up the artist, but couldn't find them myself. Sometimes it's impossible to track back to the one who made an image, mostly because it has been shared with no source too many times. It does of course saden me as an artist, heh, but in some cases crediting just doesn't work out. Taking the credits yourself is where it becomes plagiarism, so no worries!

Anyways, don't be afraid to ask us if you have more questions like this, and welcome to the forums! :D

I tried looking up the artist, but couldn't find them myself. Sometimes it's impossible to track back to the one who made an image, mostly because it has been shared with no source too many times. It does of course saden me as an artist, heh, but in some cases crediting just doesn't work out. Taking the credits yourself is where it becomes plagiarism, so no worries!

Anyways, don't be afraid to ask us if you have more questions like this, and welcome to the forums! :D
Thank you for taking the time to do that, I appriciate that! :)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom