• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Ruffimutt

The Meme Queen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Kate but you can call me Ruffimutt or Ruffi if you like. I checked Bulbapedia today because I was looking up a Pokemon to draw, and I saw there was a forum, so I decided to join! Despite me being new, I am a longtime Pokemon fan. My first ever Pokemon game was Pokemon Firered! As mentioned previously I am artist, I love to draw colorful and cute things! In my spare time, I like to play video games, write poetry, draw, and chill out on the internet! I also have a nintendo/qaming memorabilia collection, one shelf is dedicated to Pokemon! I have some rare cards, a squirtle watch, Red, Blue and Yellow, and more!

Anyway, I am pretty active on the internet, you can find me all over with the same username as here. But yeah, thats me! I don't really know what I plan to do here, but neverless thank you for having me!

Hey, Rufflmutt, welcome :)
Your avatar is so cute, did you draw it?
We have an Art Gallery section if you're interesting in posting your drawings there.
I hope you enjoy it here

Thank you! and sadly no I did not draw it, it was a commission by EndyVang on Deviantart!

Last edited:
Hi Ruffi! welcome to the forums, I just love the avatar :) hope you enjoy your time with us, also if you enjoy writing poetry why not also check out our writers workshop?

Hello, welcome to the forums! You’re avatar is beautiful, props to the artist who drew it. I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time here, and I’d love to see some of your artwork! :D

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom