• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Arendtte

Pokémon Fan
Reaction score
Hello!

I just joined today, and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Scott, and I've been a Pokémon fan for what seems like forever now. My first game was Yellow Version, which I played on my Teal Gameboy Color. I remember vividly the struggles of not having a backlit screen and plugging in my worm light to play at night lol...good times, but I digress. I joined in hopes of making a few friends that would like to trade, battle, or just talk about life in general. So if you would like the same, feel free to talk to me.

See ya around!

Welcome! I'm Katherine and I joined almost two months ago, and just like you I've been a Pokémon fan since forever :ROFLMAO:. My first game was Pokémon Pearl, and though at the moment I have no consoles to trade or battle if you want to talk with someone here I am. I wish you luck and lots of fun in the forums :bulbaWave:.

HI, My Name is Harrison and I joined about 5 months ago. one time I was just looking at a bulbapedia guide, then I saw this sign in thing, and that is how I ended up here! I have been a fan of pokemon since I was 3. my first game was pokemon diamond. I'm glad to help a newcomer at any time, since that is one of the main reasons I joined if there was any reasons anyway. but welcome to bulbapedia, and I am happy to meet someone new like you! have a nice day & hope to see you around!

Hello!

I just joined today, and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Scott, and I've been a Pokémon fan for what seems like forever now. My first game was Yellow Version, which I played on my Teal Gameboy Color. I remember vividly the struggles of not having a backlit screen and plugging in my worm light to play at night lol...good times, but I digress. I joined in hopes of making a few friends that would like to trade, battle, or just talk about life in general. So if you would like the same, feel free to talk to me.

See ya around!
Hey there! I'm a bit late but welcome. :bulbaWave: I believe we're in a group chat together so it's nice to formally meet you.

Btw I had a Gameboy Color when I was a kid too (a purple translucent one), so I can definitely relate to the nostalgia here :wynaut: I really don't remember playing anything on it other than Pokemon Yellow lol

Hello!

See ya around!
Hi! I'm a bit late but I'd like to formally introduce myself. I'm Lola and welcome to the forum!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom