• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello :)

Zadium

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening (depending on where you are from).

I joined the discord server so I figured I would join the forums as well. My name is Zadium/Ryan (I go by either). I have been a Pokemon fan since Gen 1 but took a break until X/Y game came out. I actually credit that to JFlynn because I would watch his battle streams and they seemed really fun. I have also watched the anime, up to Sun/Moon and Pokemon Journeys, simply because they weren't interesting to me. For the animes, I really like X/Y and XZY series. I also do write as well. In fact, I have my first Pokemon Journey fic up. My favourite type: Dark Types. My favourite Pokemon (per gen):

Gen 1: Pidgey
Gen 2: Phanphy
Gen 3: Absol
Gen 4: Leafeon
Gen 5: Galvantula
Gen 6: Litleo
Gen 7: Toucannon
Gen 8: Obstagoon

Outside of Pokemon, I do enjoy writing, reading and cooking. Hopefully, once everything is back to normal, I would love to either open a restuarant or work in a 5 star one. I am currently unemployeed, like many others so I tend to have alot of free time to just nap all day.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and I look forward to becoming part of the community :)

Last edited:
Hey there! I love XY and Gen 6 in general! I've been watching the XY anime series, and I've really enjoyed it so far. I also really like writing. If I don't mind asking, where did you post your fanfiction? I'd love to read it. Bulbagarden has a Writer's Workshop where you can publish things like fanfiction, and you can also talk about writing in general in The Written Word. Hope to see you there, and welcome to the forums!

Hey there! I love XY and Gen 6 in general! I've been watching the XY anime series, and I've really enjoyed it so far. I also really like writing. If I don't mind asking, where did you post your fanfiction? I'd love to read it. Bulbagarden has a Writer's Workshop where you can publish things like fanfiction, and you can also talk about writing in general in The Written Word. Hope to see you there, and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the welcome :)

Who is your favourite Pokemon from Gen 6?

(I will post the story in The Writer's Workshop.)

Seeing someone list Pidgey as one of their favorites is honestly really cool. It's tiny and cute, so I approve! Nice to meet you Ryan <3

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom