• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

digitama

look at how they massacred my boy
Reaction score
Hey all, new member here Scott the Woz is quaking! You can call me Digi or Juno.

I love the idea of forums, but I've always been shy and awkward both online and offline, so I've been a lurker for most of my life on the internet. I'd love for that to change though, which is partly why I'm here! My favorite Pokémon are Treecko (my very first starter) and Riolu (I just think it's neat!). The first Pokémon game I played is Emerald, but Soulsilver was the first one I finished properly. I like to write, draw, and watch anime.

I've already tried my hand at participating in some threads, but I don't want to let my first day go by without saying hi :)

welcome to the forums!! :bulbaWave:

I hope you've been having fun here so far! (i was also mainly lurking for the longest time, so no worries there lol) If you ever need help with anything you can totally just ask!

( P.S. i love your avatar BTW, Amitie is the best! c: )

welcome to the forums!! :bulbaWave:

I hope you've been having fun here so far! (i was also mainly lurking for the longest time, so no worries there lol) If you ever need help with anything you can totally just ask!

( P.S. i love your avatar BTW, Amitie is the best! c: )
Thank you so much!

I love the art style of the Puyo games to bits but I'm still no good at them LOL how does one do the Big Chains

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom