• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello !

Reaction score
:bulbaWave:Hello everybody! I'm very new and here are my greetings
I'm french, 17, came here for talk with others pokefan and learn english at the same time! (so please forgive my possible spelling mistakes, but point them out to me anyway so that I can learn!)

Pokefan since 2010, I've started with red version, next blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, colosseum, XD and now emerald. (so yes I am not very up to date ^^) except for cards and the anime.
I train in Chinese martial arts with my father, a kung fu master, and my job is designer/ writer of comics/video games.
More fan than ever since film 8, especially Lucario, I've been training to generate aura sphere, but it's not working well yet ...
Voila, that's me.
May the Aura be with you !:bulbaLove:

Thanks everybody !
it's heartwarming, this welcome <3
My favorite part of Pokemon ? Ah, it's hard ! Without mentioning Lucario, I think the gen3 is my favorite, and I quite like collecting, but I rather fighting, for tactic.
(Long live Pokemon showdown !) I hope that answer the question !
wolf in sheep's clothing , yes it's a diverse family, with kung fu , qi gong, books, music and more ! I love it !

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom