• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
I made this account because I needed to contact staff and it kept giving me an error saying I needed to make more posts. So I figured I would go ahead and do so.

My name is Rex and I've been a Pokemon fan for 15 years. As you might be able to tell from my username I love glitch Pokemon and have a connection to Missingno - and I'm working on a small world-building site with Neocities centered around glitch Pokemon and similar things like beta Pokemon and Pokegods. My favorite non-glitch Pokemon is Cubone and I have a soft spot for Lileep.

I'm also in college and just a few semesters ago switched to a programming degree - and while I love programming and I've made a lot of progress in the past year but still developing my skills with it.

Youkoso! Welcome! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
That's a bit tricky. I'd have to say probably loving monster and virtual pet games the way that the games make you empathize with your Pokemon - that's why glitch Pokemon capture my attention more than any other type of glitch since you can still grow and raise them. The Pokemon themselves are usually what keeps me coming back to various Pokemon media.

welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave: Hope you've been having fun here so far!

I love glitch Pokemon too! Which ones would you say are your favorites? (I don't think I could pick just one, but Missingno is great, and right now I especially like h POKé and all of the Gen III ones.)

Hello!

I love unstable hybrid glitch Pokemon and that's the first I go for once I can in a playthrough so Q has a soft spot for me. I also love h Poké and 3TrainerPoké, and I think Charizard 'M is fun because of being the cancel button.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom