• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

ChaotixBlaziken

The Rock & Rolling Blaziken
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is ChaotixBlazer. I am a 30 years old male that has been on and off with the series since I had a GBA (Started with Emerald Version). In addition to playing the Pokemon games off and on, I have also been playing ACNH and Mario Kart as well as different platformers, action/adventure, RPGs, and simulator games. In addition, I tend to enjoy reading, writing, doodling/sketching, listening to music, and various other things. While I will admit that I don't have much competitive knowledge about the franchise, I simply do my best to enjoy the games on the surface level. Lastly, I also enjoy doing role-plays and enjoy chatting and having fun with others. I don't know what else to really say, so once again: Hello everyone! :lapras:

Welcome in! It’s totally valid to enjoy the games casually, just do what you love in Pokemon! It’s rare to meet a fellow roleplayer, I think we need more of them! I hope to see more of you and your writing/doodles! Let’s draw together!
Thanks! As for my writting and doodles, I will share them someday here, and for RPs. I'll take a look here, although been a while since I've done longer posts, been doing mostly quick-post chat-based ones.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom