• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello :)

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Finn and I made my account a couple days ago but I was too shy to actually post anything, but I thought today would be the perfect day since it's Pokemon Day!
I've always wanted to join forums, I prefer the creativity they offer as opposed to social media (gif avatars, signatures, etc.) so I thought I would finally join one.
I also hope to contribute to Bulbapedia where and when I can.

I've been playing Pokemon for basically my whole life, since I was 5 or 6, and my first game was Diamond. My favourite Pokemon is Empoleon, and my favourite type is Steel. Currently I am working on collecting games and accessories from the Pokemon Franchise in order to get a full Ribbon Master (a pokemon with all ribbons) and I'll probably post updates on my profile or elsewhere.

Outside of Pokemon, I play lots of other games, mostly Overwatch and modded Minecraft at the moment, and I do video editing as work.
I hope to stick around here and meet everyone! :bulbaLove:

Hi! Thank you!! :)
I recently picked up a copy of Battle Revolution because it was one of my favourite games as a kid and I've been loving it all over again.
Who's your favourite steel type?

Hi! Thank you!! :)
I recently picked up a copy of Battle Revolution because it was one of my favourite games as a kid and I've been loving it all over again.
Who's your favourite steel type?
Oh nice!! I played PBR off and on when I was younger, but I've definitely gained a deeper appreciation for it as time goes on. Glad to hear you're enjoying your revisit of it!

That's a tough one, but I'd have to say Registeel — the Regis are some of my faves in general. Ferrothorn and Magnemite would be a close second and third though :)
(Would Empoleon happen to be one of your favorites?? I'm more of a Torterra fan, but after using Empoleon in Platinum I found out firsthand how fantastic the Water/Steel type combo is lol.)

Oh nice!! I played PBR off and on when I was younger, but I've definitely gained a deeper appreciation for it as time goes on. Glad to hear you're enjoying your revisit of it!

That's a tough one, but I'd have to say Registeel — the Regis are some of my faves in general. Ferrothorn and Magnemite would be a close second and third though :)
(Would Empoleon happen to be one of your favorites?? I'm more of a Torterra fan, but after using Empoleon in Platinum I found out firsthand how fantastic the Water/Steel type combo is lol.)
I love the Regis too! I think Registeel's pure Steel typing is awesome, it's just a giant hunk of iron who makes funny computer noises, I love it. The Magnemite line is definitely one of my favourites too!
I used to prefer Torterra as a kid (it's still one of my favourite Pokemon though, don't get me wrong) but as I've grown up I started to appreciate Empoleon more, I'm not sure why, and I'd have to say it is my top favourite Pokemon :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom