• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello!!

carpology

今から少しだけ踊ろうぜ
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
hiya! you can call me by my username or just anything you want, i don't really mind. i'm 18. i used to use forums a lot a while back, but kind of just stopped using them, so i'm excited to start using forums again properly with bulbagarden!
i started playing pokémon pretty late, around early 2014 with pokémon x, but ever since i've been a big fan! i'm not much of a battler or anything like that, but i love the world and characters of the pokémon games. my favourite thing to do is attempt to play through the games in japanese with my mediocre ability in the language. i can't really choose a favourite gen or anything like that (though i will say x is probably my favourite game because of nostalgia), but my favourite pokémon are without a doubt lurantis and gallade, and i adore N, bugsy, rosa, and volo... as well as the partner and grovyle from explorers of sky.
i don't really do much fan work stuff in general, but i write fanfic occasionally (though it's rare i finish or post it haha), and though i haven't written anything for pokémon yet, there have certainly been ideas floating around in my head, so i feel pretty sure it'll happen at some point!
happy to be here!

アホイ、carpologyさん!あたし、このメッセージを全部日本語で書かないんですけどただ「こんにちは!」言いたかったわねww。。。ようこそようこそ!

But hello! Welcome to Bulbagarden... and welcome back to forums as a whole too! They're really really nice to be, definitely my favorite part of the internet as a whole really? Even though I only go on this one really. What's your favorite part of Pokémon? (and if you're ever interested in posting any fanworks you can do that here at our Writer's Workshop!)

アホイ、carpologyさん!あたし、このメッセージを全部日本語で書かないんですけどただ「こんにちは!」言いたかったわねww。。。ようこそようこそ!

But hello! Welcome to Bulbagarden... and welcome back to forums as a whole too! They're really really nice to be, definitely my favorite part of the internet as a whole really? Even though I only go on this one really. What's your favorite part of Pokémon? (and if you're ever interested in posting any fanworks you can do that here at our Writer's Workshop!)
やっほlisianthusさん!私も書けませんね…しかし挨拶ありがとうございました!よろしくお願いしますー
i have very fond memories of when i was on forums, so i agree wholeheartedly! i think my favourite part of pokémon is whenever i get to pet my pokémon, as well as the plot and characters. i'll definitely check the writer's workshop out!

welcome! its cool to see other people who play through games in languages they're learning and have limited knowledge of (honestly, it does kinda help in learning to actually have to practice your knowledge in that kind of context) and also another xy enjoyer!

excited to read any fics you write if you decide to share them!

Welcome to the forums! I'm excited to welcome an x and y enjoyer here

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom