• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello

demonerium

get ready to feel the icy bite of reality.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. It/Its
hi, i'm a new member of the forums, decided on impulse to join! i primarily go by Kieran but i have people call me Proton relatively often as well. i use any pronouns (he/him are your best bet if you're not sure). i missed having a place to talk about pokemon, had a bad experience on pokemon twitter once and decided social media is not for me but i recently decided maybe i could give forums a try again. I've been on forums in the past, though that was mostly when i was a teenager and i'm nearly 23 now.

Uhhhh about me, i'm a digital artist/character designer, i'm moving in less than a month to live w my partner, and pokemon's been a part of my life for upwards of 18 years! i love making ocs and i have a lot of ships including some major rarepairs (my mains are proton/karen, grimsley/sidney (add proton in there for a fun polycule), ariana/melony, anddd grusha/rika). i'll probably hang around shipper's paradise + the art and writing forums the most!

my favorite pokemon is mareanie, with hisuian sneasel in a strong second-place! i've loved mareanie ever since it was first leaked <3

some non-pokemon things i like are mustelids, toxicology, worldbuilding and oc development, character design...etc.

hope to meet some cool people and talk pokemon here! thanks for having me

Hello and welcome to the forums, Kieran!

The shipper’s paradise section, art gallery, and writer’s workshop place are really fun! I’m looking forward to seeing your art in the art gallery!

Hope you find Bulbagarden to be a great place to talk about Pokémon and hope to see ya around!

Favorite Eeveelution? Check.
Favorite region? Check (although I may not look it, I kinda like Hoenn a bit more).
Favorite Unova badge? Check.
Favorite Unova gym? Check AGAIN.
We’re gonna get along really well, I just know it.
Welcome to the wiki, and I hope ya have a fun time here!
(Wait…digital art? Yay, someone who could teach me how to do digital art better AND also likes digital art as much as I do! And character development and design)

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom