• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello :)

Strawberry Nose

a three minute egg must boil for three minutes
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm completely new to forums, so I apologise in advance if I make any mistakes. I'm a big fan of the Kanto and Johto regions (my favourite game is Crystal of course), and my favourite pokemon is Raichu. My first game was Alpha Sapphire though, so I also have a soft spot for Hoenn. I'm excited to join this community :)

hello hello!! welcome to bulbagarden! very glad to have you here! i always get really excited when i see fellow johto lovers hehe, and raichu is adorable!!
great to meet you, Strawberry Nose!

Welcome Strawberry, glad to meet you! Nice seeing a fellow fan of the first two regions, Crystal is a fantastic game and I especially love Kanto myself. (Your avatar is great by the way, that's one of the cutest plushies :bulbaLove: )

Hope you enjoy it here; if ya ever need help with the forums or just have a question, don't be afraid to give us a shout anytime!

Welcome, welcome, glad to see a new face once again! I hope you have a great time here in the forums!

Raichu is one of my absolute favorites too! My personal series character has a Kantonian Raichu on her team and I love it a lot.

It's nice to meet you Strawberry (best fruit ever tbh) and no worries about being new to forums! People are super nice here. \o/ So we hope we'll see you around!

hello hello!! welcome to bulbagarden! very glad to have you here! i always get really excited when i see fellow johto lovers hehe, and raichu is adorable!!
great to meet you, Strawberry Nose!
Thank you so much! Its nice to meet you too. I love your pfp by the way, Silver is such a great character!
Welcome Strawberry, glad to meet you! Nice seeing a fellow fan of the first two regions, Crystal is a fantastic game and I especially love Kanto myself. (Your avatar is great by the way, that's one of the cutest plushies :bulbaLove: )

Hope you enjoy it here; if ya ever need help with the forums or just have a question, don't be afraid to give us a shout anytime!
Thank you :), I can't wait to get started!
Hello hello! My first game was Alpha Sapphire as well, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did LOL... what's your favorite part of Pokémon?
Alpha Sapphire is so fun! It's definitely a game I hold very dear to my heart. To answer your question, my favourite part of Pokemon has to be the characters, I just love their designs and the variety of fun personalities. I also love when we learn a bit about the relationships between the characters, such as anything Masters does basically!

Thank you to everyone for your kind words! I'm excited to join such a welcoming and supportive community:bulbaLove:

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom