• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello

DraconicMusic

I make funnies on an irregular basis.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Hi ya'll, I'm DraconicMusic, but you can refer to me as Draconic or Draco for short. I'm a 19 year old artist and writer who's a huge Mega Man fan, including Pokemon, Super Mario, Kirby, Monster Hunter and Cookie Run. It takes a little while for others to earn my trust, and I do not tolerate poor or immature behavior. But I'm a pretty chill person when you get to know me. Also I'm probably autistic.

I just created an account here to talk with peeps who enjoy Pokemon like I do, and maybe discuss other topics. That's pretty much all I have to say :p

Hi, and welcome aboard! I mainly mod the Writer's Workshop, so drop in if you want to read (or write) a story or some poetry. It doesn't strictly have to be Pokemon--stories from other fandoms and original work are fine too!

As a fellow Mario fan, I'm curious to know if you've played Wonder, or are planning to get the Super Mario RPG remake.

hey Draco, welcome to the forums! Always nice to see more MMX fans around here... I spy my fave in your profile banner lol. I like the Mario franchise a lot too!

Please do stop by the Art Gallery if you'd ever like to share your art; we love havin' new people on board and we'd love to check out your work sometime!

Hope to see you around :bulbaWave:

Yo, another Mega Man fan! :yay: (I'm guessing you're a Zero fan in particular?) Kirby is cool too, you've got good taste :) Welcome welcome!
Yee I'm a massive Zero fan, though I love Axl and X as well. And I've been a Kirby fan for as long as I can remember.

Also, love your profile pic! Did you make it yourself or did someone else make it? Just curious.

hi there draco! nice to meet you, i hope you enjoy your time on the forums! :3

quick question. if you had to say, what’s your favorite kirby game?
Return to Dream Land (and its remake), Planet Robobot, Star Allies and The Forgotten Land are probably my favorite Kirby games, to name a few.

Yee I'm a massive Zero fan, though I love Axl and X as well. And I've been a Kirby fan for as long as I can remember.
Nice!! I'm obviously a big Axl fan but Zero is super cool too.
Also, love your profile pic! Did you make it yourself or did someone else make it? Just curious.
It was made by Orchid! His art is really good :)

Hey, welcome in Draco! Always appreciate to see a fellow writer around, hope you enjoy the forums! ^^

Yo Draco! Welcome to the forums! Very cool avatar btw, is it your OC? I think you’ll fit in just fine here! When did you first get into Pokemon?
Hi! And yes, my pfp is my persona Cobalt, an anthro sea dragon. It's actually an icon I commissioned of her from someone earlier this year. I can't remember when I exactly first got into Pokemon, but I do recall one of the first episodes I watched from the anime was Another One Gabites the Dust! when the Diamond and Pearl series was airing on Cartoon Network.

Back
Top Bottom