• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

xXGhostbooXx

*trips and falls onto the ground* Parkour!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Hello! i'm Ghostboo, Or Ghost for short, I'm pretty new to these forums! and so i apologize if i make any mistakes. Everyone seems so nice here, and i hope we can all be friends (Yes cheesy i know, however i am a cheesy person!)

A little more about me:

I've been into Pokemon since 2018,
My first game was Pearl for the ds, my latest game was Scarlet and Violet (50 hours in Scarlet, 2 hours in Violet)
My fav game is Legends Arceus (290 hours in the game)

When not playing pokemon i'm either drawing, listening to podcasts, or playing Splatoon, Omori, or Minecraft

I think thats it, if i think of more ill add it!

hi Ghost! welcome welcome! (and nothing cheesy about that imo; making friends is great, and i hope for that too!) and you have really great taste - i love omori and splatoon!
legends arceus is a lot of fun! what's your favorite thing about it? :o
it's great to meet you, we hope you enjoy it here :bulbaLove:

hi Ghost! welcome welcome! (and nothing cheesy about that imo; making friends is great, and i hope for that too!) and you have really great taste - i love omori and splatoon!
legends arceus is a lot of fun! what's your favorite thing about it? :o
it's great to meet you, we hope you enjoy it here :bulbaLove:
Thank you!, My favorite thing about PLA is the story and characters, i've replayed it a ton! (mainly just for Ingo, Melli, Volo and Prof Laventon lmao) I also just love hunting for the pokemon, i completed the pokedex (However i haven't gotten 10 for every pokemon yet)

Hey Ghost, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here! I hope we can become friends or at least get to know each other a little more :bulbaLove:

Hi ghost! I’m new here as well but I’ll try to help as much as I can. Have fun on the forums, hope to see you around!

Back
Top Bottom