• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help catching up with B&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinx3000

Reaction score
Don't know if this should be here or not, but I haven't been around for a while and lost track of B&W, so could someone give me a rundown of what we know (just a general summary) like do we know of new trainers or new moves, how many new pokemon have been reveiled, new gameplay etc...? It would take me too long to search through all the treads for this info.

Don't know if this should be here or not, but I haven't been around for a while and lost track of B&W, so could someone give me a rundown of what we know (just a general summary) like do we know of new trainers or new moves, how many new pokemon have been reveiled, new gameplay etc...? It would take me too long to search through all the treads for this info.

Umm... I don't see what's so hard about looking up at Pokemon sites, like Serebii and Pokebeach.

I actually forgot about those, whoops. Have not ben keeping up with pokemon in ages (apart from anime) so I'll check those places out, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom