• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HELP: Help deciding on ships? (Yuri/FemSlash/General Gayness)

Reaction score
Salutations, everyone!
I have a rather simple request today, if you wouldn't mind, and that is for some help deciding on the ships for a little story I'm working on, as I'm having a little trouble deciding on them...
If I post a list of ships I'm considering, could you guys tell me the ones you'd support (and, if possible, why)? Thank you -^-^-
As the title implies, I'm specifically asking for help with lesbian ships, here, so thank you for your respect!
I've also been able to narrow some down...some more so than others!

- Leaf/Green
Misty
Erika
Sabrina
Lorelei
Maybe Jesse? Idk...

- Elaine
Misty
Erika
Sabrina
Lorelei
Jesse

- Kris
Whitney
Jasmine
Clair
Karen

- Lyra
Whitney
Jasmine
Clair
Karen

- May
Courtney
Lisia

- Dawn
Candice
Cheryl
Marley
Mars
Note: I'm almost certainly going with Cynthia, but I'd like a fallback

- Hilda
Going with Bianca

- Rosa
Caitlin
Yancy (yes I know they never meet shhhh)

- Serena
Valerie
Malva
Emma
Note: I'm almost certainly going with Diantha, but I'd like a fallback

- Selene
Going with Lillie

- Gloria
Sonia
Oleana
Note: I'm almost certainly going with Marnie, but I'd like a fallback

Thank you again for your time!

In my opinion, you should write something you'd enjoy writing, not because a potential audience in this subforum expresses demand for a particular pairing.

I can't suggest a pairing with any more confidence than a dice roll. I'm not much for shipfics.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom