• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help is greatly advised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there a seperate section for the Bulbagarden Archives here?

But that's not what I'm here for.

I am currently uploading every Pokémon model of Pokémon Stadium (I'll worry about Stadium 2 later) onto the Archives, though things would be quicker if there was help. I've asked Immewnity for help on the Archives, and knowing that he's offline right now, and I'll wait for a reply.

I've uploaded (so therefore there are) 40, or 41 but TTE uploaded that one, of them on the Archive. Meaning, there are 110 Pokémon to go, that's not much is it?

What is it that you need help with specifically? The uploading? And to your question about the Archives section on here, we don't have one but I think it would be a good idea.

Don't know what it is you're asking, either, but did these come from PsyPokes?

For the record, I recall reading that a separate Archives forum was not required due to the low traffic it would receive. Consensus among staff at the time was that the Bulbapedia general forum could be used for those issues.

Uhm... hun, unless we have the images as well we can't do a whole heck of a lot.

If you're asking if we have a system for them, I don't believe we do. What're you uploading them as? As long as it's consistent... it should be okay.

Stadium<number>.png

If that was what you were meaning.

I've uploaded 10 more. there's 100 left.

Last edited:
Ah good... looks pretty nice, but there seems to be very little antialiasing. I know they're N64 graphics, but... well, how'd you get the models out anyway? opened them in Maya? Max?

I've asked Immewnity for help on the Archives, and knowing that he's offline right now, and I'll wait for a reply.

Oh, sorry I couldn't help. I've been really busy. To make up for it, I fixed the templates on a good 30-40 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom