• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help me find this Exploud's original trainer!

MisterKecleon

Reaction score
So here's the deal: a few weeks ago I did some trading on the Pokemon XY GTS/wonder trades and a lovely little lad came into my possession. He is a male level 45 Exploud named Fluffy Child, adamant nature and met at level 8. His original trainer is simply named "Nuzlocke," and his ID is 10059. He was met in November of 2019 in a "faraway place" and is absolutely precious.

I'm assuming, since he is nicknamed and his OT is Nuzlocke, that he was traded away because he "died" in a nuzlocke run. Because he was met at level 8 and has an endearing name like Fluffy Child, I can only imagine that his OT liked him and spent a lot of time with him.

I've decided to search the internet for Fluffy Child's parent, as I hope to inform them that Fluffy Child is in a very loving forever home and will be featured in my pokemon Alpha Sapphire team until the end of time. I want to thank mister/miss Nuzlocke for putting their son's fate in my hands, and assure them that I will not let them down. If anyone knows anything about Fluffy Child, please let me know! I'll include pictures so you can get a good look at his ID/nature/etc. if you think he might be yours.

EVEN IF HE IS NOT, YOU CAN STILL HELP! I don't know much about Pokemon's social media presence outside of Reddit and discord, and even then there are so many subreddits and servers Fluffy Child's parent might be part of. Please share this around if you can and are willing, and let le know what subreddits/servers/websites I should look through. Thank you so much for reading; I know this is silly, but something about Fluffy Child makes me very happy and I want his original trainer to know that I am very thankful for their sacrifice. Have a good one!

[Pictures of Fluffy Child](https://imgur.com/a/pzMTtei)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom