• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help me with trade evolutions, and get a prize!

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I need someone who helps me in Sun & Moon with evolving aproximately 7 Pokemon that evolve by trading and then trading them back to me. If you help me, I will give you a Porygon holding a Heavy Ball! So if you want to help just leave a reply.

My friend code is 1762-3258-3002.

Hi guys :) I need someone who helps me in Sun & Moon with evolving aproximately 7 Pokemon that evolve by trading and then trading them back to me. If you help me, I will give you a Porygon holding a Heavy Ball! So if you want to help just leave a reply.

My friend code is 1762-3258-3002.

I can help you out if you're still looking for help

I can help you out if you're still looking for help

Thanks! You are always saving me :p I'm available from now on. I'll send you the Porygon that has to evolve into Porygon2 first, and when we're done with the other I'll send you the prize Porygon.

Thanks! You are always saving me :p I'm available from now on. I'll send you the Porygon that has to evolve into Porygon2 first, and when we're done with the other I'll send you the prize Porygon.

Sorry I haven't been around much these last few days since I work longer shifts now. I'm going to be around tomorrow 7-10pm central time

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom