• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help needed with my pokemon collection

Diabolous

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I would like to get some help, I hope it is alright to write it here.
Way back like a good decade ago I collected pokemon things, figures and plushies mostly (on the biggest part its the 1st generation), but I have other toys and whatnot and I would like to get some help trying to see the overall rareness of the stuff that I have. I collected these things because I love 1st gen. pokemon but I have absolutely zero knowledge about their value or rarity. In all honesty I'll be moving back home soon and I already see it coming to a time when I may have to part ways with them.
In a couple weeks hopefully I'll be bringing my furnitures back and I'll be able to take photos of everything that I have.
And so I'd like to ask if you people have knowledge on this matter and if I could upload pictures of everything that I have and you could tell me if there are anything in there "worth mentioning".
I even have some mechanical plushies that the last time I tried were working just fine, for ex. a Mew plush who's eyes and tail moves around.

Thank you in advance for any replies!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom