• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HELP NEEDED! :)

asafon

Reaction score
i am despretlly looking for a few basic gen 1 pokemon .
i find it hard to understand the GTS trade request ppl make .
a zekrom for beedrill....
on that note if someone can expline me the logic of those trades i will appricate it :)
any how,
i am after :
Weedle
Ekans
Pikachu
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Bellsprout
Kangaskhan
(or any of the evelotions of those pokemon, i will breed them to level 1 after the trade anyhow :)

fairlly simple requests :)
i am just looking to complete my pokedex.
i am playing white 2.
i can offer all most anything (no legenderies - unless you really want to trade with my platinum game, who has all the extra legends) and i can breed anything breedeble.
i want legit pokemon only. :)
thank you for helping!

Last edited:
The Zekroms at L9 and so on serve as blockers. Gen 4 users would use them to clone their Pokémon; now, in Gen 5, it just prevents any trade. I believe some people do it to show off their shinies.

I have a Venoant for you. I also have a Venomoth incase you don't have that one either. Just PM me which one you would like and when you can trade. My information is in my signature.

I have pikachu and diglett that I can breed for you. Do you have any charmanders or bulbasaurs or Shaymin with the Gardenia flower?

mmm.... i dont think shaymin is a fair trade.... even if i had one. and my starters are in platinum.

update list :

gen 1

Weedle
Ekans
Pikachu
Diglett
Meowth
Bellsprout
Ponyta
Exeggcute

all have to be ligit,not hacked or cloned.
besides, ill take any evolotions. or stats. as i am breeding them to level 1 anyhow.

and mew. but mew HAVE to be ligit (never had mew, its my favorite pokemon, so i am very strict on it)
lowest level possible, and UT.
for mew i can give away wishmaker jirachi , legendery birds, entei or kyogre. (all are in my platinum game)
thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, if you're still interested, I can help you with your Weedle, Meowth, Ponyta and Exeggcute issues.

My Pokemon Black FC is: 2837 9558 6665 and I live on EST.

that will be great!! anything you need?
its 8 in the morning my time,and i have to get to work. but i will be here later :) and hope that so are you.

I have a Pikachu, Ponyta, Meowth, and a Diglett if you need em'. My friend code's 0003 2772 1159 in Pokemon Black.

update list :

gen 1

Weedle
Ekans
Pikachu
Diglett
Bellsprout

besides, ill take any evolotions. or stats. as i am breeding them to level 1 anyhow.

and mew. but mew HAVE to be ligit (never had mew, its my favorite pokemon, so i am very strict on it)
for mew i can give away wishmaker jirachi , legendery birds, entei or kyogre. (all are in my platinum game)
thanks!

update list :

gen 1

Weedle
Ekans
Pikachu
Diglett
Bellsprout

thanks!

I can get you any of them. All are legit and not hacked or clone (dont know how to do it and dont wanna). I use an Action Replay to get mine and find them in the wild. I can get you a Mew as well at any level. 1-100, just let me know. If you pass, I understand.

I can get you a

Weedle
Pichu/Raichu
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth

I am available to trade 5/18 or 5/19. Let me know the time, and the timezone for that time you are available I am also looking to complete my dex, I do need a luvdisc, along with a slew of others but you can get me whatever you want for them.

Weedle
Ekans
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Bellsprout
Kangaskhan

Have all of those :)

Particularly looking for Moltres/Mesprit/Raikou/Suicune and can trade multiples for one.

I can get you a Pikachu! ^-^ I'm looking for Kabuto, Lileep, or Cranidos if you can get any of those. If not, there are plenty of others I need.

@asafon; I can get you Weedle, Pikachu and Diglett.
@Mantyke; Hello again! :) I have Kabuto, Lileep and Cranidos that I could breed for ya! If you're interested, PM me so we can trade!

I have all of them and any of them :) all i ask for in return is just eggs. any random eggs for my egglocke :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom