• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help On Pokemon XD

Myuu

Deathrocker
Reaction score
Hey guys... Not sure if any of you will know or remember me. I used to come on here all the time and I believe I was the third top poster. Then high school took over my life and all that crap, blah blah blah... Onto my question.

I just bought Pokemon XD a week ago, but I'm stuck on the game. I believe the location I'm in is called Gaeton Port? Anyway, I've done everything I need to do there. I caught all the Shadow Pokemon, got the Machine Part, etc. I've been to three different walkthroughs of the game on the internet, and they say that the next thing to do is to head back to the Pokemon HQ. My question from here is simple. How? I tried hitting Start and looking through the options, but I don't see a map or anything. I tried going to a bunch of edges of docks, but I can't find a way out of the town.

How do I get home? That's all I need to know. Thank you in advance and sorry if I'm not even posting in the wrong place, it's been such a long time.

Go to the south part of town and look for a staircase that heads south. Just follow it straight south and you'll exit town.

Oh, thank you for responding so quickly! Is the staircase inside a building or randomly outside?

Oh wow, I feel like a complete idiot now. Those stairs looked like another part of the wall to me. Haha... Thank you, Geodude and Grn. I remember you two from a long time ago. :D

How much did you have to pay for the game? They want fifty dollars where I live, so I just rented it. Far cheaper and because of the memory card I can pick up where I left off when I rent it again.

Ack! That's still out of my price range. Twenty or thirty dollars maybe, but not forty or fifty. Guess I'll have to stick to renting.

If I didn't have a job, I wouldn't consider saving up to buy it because I'd only get $30 per month.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom