• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help to complete my BW2 team! Rufflet, Elgyem, Axew needed as EGGS + Keldeo transfer

*Jirachi*

I love the way I am~
Reaction score
I just began my Black 2, and I realized, that if I'm gonna catch my team members from the wild, I need to wait for them quite a long time. [And Rufflet isn't even available in my game.]
Thus, I decided to get them as eggs.

So the Pokémon I would like to have, are following: Rufflet, Axew and Elgyem. Please note that you do NOT have to hatch them for me, only breed. If you want to surprise me with things like Egg moves, it's o.k, but I don't have any special requests considering these three. I only want the Pokémon.

In addition, I would like to have some transfering help. It's my Keldeo. I'm going to add him in my team, so I need help to transfer him from my Black to Black 2.

Please uderstand, that at least for the three eggs, I can't offer anything in return, since I just began my game.
If you want something from transfering my Keldeo, we can have a talk.

My friend code for Black 2 is:
(Evelina) - 3955 4915 3187

My friend code for Black is:
(Eve) - 2365 5009 4945

I live in Europe, Finland. I would like to have all four of them as soon as possible~

Thank you so much already!~

EDIT: Got all the monsters! Thank you so so much, Venom!~ ^ ~ ^

Last edited:
Re: Help to complete my BW2 team! Rufflet, Elgyem, Axew needed as EGGS + Keldeo trans

I will give you an axew egg can you trade now?

Re: Help to complete my BW2 team! Rufflet, Elgyem, Axew needed as EGGS + Keldeo trans

I will give you an axew egg can you trade now?

Oh, thank you! ^ _ ^ Yes, I can trade now, just give your friend code please.

I can breed Elgeyem and Rufflet eggs for you if you like. They'll be coming from my White cart.

Thank you so much for the kind offer, but I've already got both Elgyem and Rufflet from Venom~

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom