• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help with a photo edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
The only program I have for stuff like that is Paint, and I want to know if I can add text without making a big white space on the phot. Can someone help me?

When you click on the text button there will be two options that appear at the bottom of the left-hand pane; the top one inserts a text box with a background colour, the bottom one inserts text with a transparent background.

If you're on Windows 7 then there's a separate menu under 'Text Tools' on the 'Text' tab where you can select between an opaque and transparent background.

19a4c31f-fbdd-49e9-af88-750ccf1d0bec.jpg

ninja'd

all you have to do is when you select the [A] for adding text, look below and you'll see some geometric shapes (triangle circle etc.) one will have a white background and the other clear, click on the one that has a clear background and there ya go:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom