• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help With Level 5 Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameCodeTrainer

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score
Hey, I just picked up the Level 5 Jirachi from the PokeMart, I've downloaded the WiFi event.

Now here are my Jirachis stats:

Hardy nature

HP 26
ATK 15
Defense 15
SPATK 15
SPDEF 16
SPEED 16

Now, I wanna know the IVs of this Jirachi, I already know to do a level 100 battle and paste the stats in an IV calculator. But, I was hoping if someone has this event Jirachi at level 5 and it has a Perfect IV in one of the stats, I'm askin' 'cause I'm afraid that if I do a level 100 battle and find out that this Jirachi's IVs suck and I can't get another one.

So does anyone have a Jirachi that has a perfect IV in at least one of the stats? If so, can you tell me the stat at level 5? e.g. I have a Jirachi that has a perfect IV in SPATK and the stat at level 5 is 16.

Or does anyone know away to check the IVs of a level 5 Pokemon? I doubt that there is a way though....

There is no way to find the IVs of a Lv. 5 Pokémon (without using AR) unless you level it up more. But you're pretty much guaranteed that the IV is less than 31 in Sp. Atk. If you want the IV to be 31, keep soft-resetting until you get the corresponding Characteristic.

There is no way to find the IVs of a Lv. 5 Pokémon (without using AR) unless you level it up more. But you're pretty much guaranteed that the IV is less than 31 in Sp. Atk. If you want the IV to be 31, keep soft-resetting until you get the corresponding Characteristic.
Yeah, I already know that.

I'm hoping someone has a UT Jirachi of this Event and they 100% know that the IVs are 31. It's kind of odd that 3 stats are 15 and 2 stats are 16.

*Still didn't turn off/SR my game*

Sure there is. Lvl 100 Wifi battle. It's so easy, a caveman can do it.

That would force him to save, and lose the ability to get a different Jirachi. But yeah, this is more of a Simple Questions/Answers thing... of course there's not much of answer aside from ones that require him to save the game.

There is no single stat value for a 31 IV at level 5... I belive the highest stat a Jirachi can have at level 5 is 17, and that's with the bonus of a beneficial nature. With any other stat, a 15 indicates an IV of anywhere from 0-19, and a 16 means 20-31. That's as much as you'll ever know at level 5.

Last edited:
Go farming Rare Candies, it will take you some time but will save you a lot, let's say you need 45 Rare Candies, get your Jirachi, don't save, level up to 50, check it's stats, use an IV calculator, if your IVs are too low, then soft reset, bingo, you still have 45 rare candies to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom