• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Help with starters?

Parasect

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm getting Moon tomorrow and I was wondering if someone might be able to trade me all of the starters prior to Gen VII? Nature doesn't really matter much to me. I might not have much on Moon to give you since I'll just be starting out but if there is anything I can do to pay you back, let me know. Thanks very much.

Luthien

Monster Collector
Reaction score
Me too. Looking for Popplio and Litten. :)
NVM: Got them through VERY NICE random strangers over at the GTS. THANK YOU BOTH! <3

Last edited:

Parasect

Reaction score
I have the final forms of the starters on Alpha Sapphire. Would anyone with Pokemon Bank be willing to help me transfer the eggs over to Moon?

LadySasaki

like pepsi cola
Reaction score
I have the final forms of the starters on Alpha Sapphire. Would anyone with Pokemon Bank be willing to help me transfer the eggs over to Moon?
You can't transfer old Pokemon to Sun/Moon using Bank until January, when it updates.

Also Bank only takes hatched Pokemon, not eggs, sorry :/

Parasect

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying this for me - I'm not a Pokemon Bank user so I didn't know how it worked. I heard that it is possible to catch the Johto (And someone on Gamefaqs said the Unova ones?) starters using Island Scan, so I might give that a try. If anyone happens to be able to breed or get their hands on a spare Rowlet or Litten I'd really appreciate it.