• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help with w2b2

4d4dff

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I am playing White 2 for the first time and wondering when I can get Archeops because it is one of my favorite Pokemon. I have just gotten the second badge.

Hi! First of all, in the future please consider posting in Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII) for things like these. In any case:

As you can see above in the "Game Data" section, you have to get to the Nacrene Museum. The unfortunate truth of the situation is that it will take you a looong while until you go there. Trade is also not an option considering the game is 11 years old and the online systems for Gen 5 are down...

it is actually post-game, after beating the League

Last edited:
If you have Black and White 1, you could trade one from there as well. And while official servers are shut down, there are unofficial servers you could look into that have online services rebooted, but it's mostly a hassle if you don't know what you're doing. Either way, there are guides online, and if you're desperate it's still an option.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom