• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory paused for a moment, then turned his attention to the self-proclaimed teacher. “Then sir, she just assaulted a fellow student. Might I suggest charges be brought against her? Considering the…unique…abilities most of us have, attacks on other students by students are…most troubling.” Gregory didn’t believe even half of what he’d just said, but thanks to his father, he was very good at ‘laying on the bullshit.’

"Well the flame guy assaulted her too, and it serves her right," Erizu said lying down across two seats preparing for a cat nap, "She ignored me when I was only trying to be friendly, twice, and anyway it wasn't just me, the orange juice guy broke two of her phones.Plus she just swore at me!"

Eiji shook his head. "Not at this point, you're going to a school were everyone is a superhero in training," he explained. "If you think that's bad, you should see what we consider bullying." he said. "But if you want to be kept busy so no one has time to pick on you, I could probably arrange something, would you like that?"

Roxanne stood their gobsmacked.

"Oh My McQueen. Teachers are so stupid and it took me 16 years to realise that" she said slumping into her chair and shutting up before texting angrily to the guy on her phone again. She didn't seem happy and felt as if half the people were out to get her; like usual.

Drew looked up at Eiji and the rest, then dismissed it and went back to his ice. Shadow gave up, then decided to rest, going up to Drew and joining him once more.

"Threats. From a staff member. How nice. My father is a lawyer you know." Gregory once again put a slight edge into his voice. A girl has been assaulted…and no one, not even a staff member was doing anything about it. Hell, they were working against her defenders. His father would have had a field day with this if it were him. He turned to regard the annoying…cat thing. “So you hit here because she didn’t behave as you wished? Reminiscent of the tactic’s of a certain global power during the 1940’s and late 1930’s.”

"Calm down everyone! Just everyone calm down!" Jamal yelled, "We're not even at the school yet so I'm giving everyone here a warning." Now just stop messing around with each other and try to be friends.

Zaar barely managed to resist a chuckle at the sight laid out before him. This argument was definitely starting to flare up, and the amount of backlash, insulting, threats, and yelling was making it very amusing. At this rate, he wouldn't even need to kill them, they'd do the work for him.

Roxanne looked up to see the teacher.

"Roxy Slater and you'll definately remember that" she said with a smile and started texting again. She looked back at the feline girl to wait for her name.

"No,simply cos I got annoyed, and plus, are you not threatening me, and also you've got me all wrong, I didn't assault her because she wasn't doing as I pleased, I don't mind people like that, but it is simply being polite."

ooc: gotta go now! night everyone!

Gregory bit back another growl. “This is pointless." He turned his attention to Roxanne. "You…uh, non-annoying female, there aren’t a lot of people sitting in that section.” Gregory paused to gesture to the section in which had been the near-sole occupant. “If you don’t want certain…fools and hyperactive felines annoying you, I’d suggest you move back there. I did and my biggest problem is the inability to get to sleep. Nothing compared to being slapped by a delinquent of a child.”

OOC: Look, Anon? I'm not trying to sound rude, but if we were to only post when Renewal's online, this thread wouldn't live longer than a week. You and I both know that the guy takes forever to get on due to real life stuff. So not posting when he's offline is going to bring this thing downhill, fast.

"That wasn't a threat, Gregory," said Eiji. "I'm a mentor, so I'm going to do my job and cool things down," he said. He took up a coin marked with a bright red dot. He let everyone get a good look at it. "Any of you that can take this coin from me get's a ticket that can be traded in to have one of their low grades of their choosing erased at any point in the year, no questions asked." he stated. "But trust me, that won't be easy." he said. "You game?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" asked Jarrett.

Eric nodded. "I'm game too."

OOC: Anon, your mum tells you to take a chill.

IC: Roxanne smiled at Gregory.
"Thank you kind sir" she said sweetly taking her bags. "Atleast there's one gentleman" she said walking over and taking a magazine out. She flicked through pages of rubbish fashion that was useless but to her was like the Bible.

OOC: and since we're not moving the plot along, it's not a big deal.

IC: Lawyer boy made Jonny laugh to himself. The guy was trying to sound all tough and intimidating for no reason at all. Except maybe to get Roxanne to like him. *That doesn't work at all on a girl like her.* Jonny thought to himself, an amused smirk crossing his face.

Drew sat up as he heard the word 'Game'.

"Eiji! I'm in!" He smiled while walking towards them.

"You got some real attitude. If I were you I'd watch it." Jamal threatened, "and that was a threat. I don't take crap. Remember that." Jamal told everyone. "Now if your polite to me I'll be polite to you and then maybe we can become friends. I'm not here to be your friend but I will be if you show me some respect."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom