• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well for Ugly, we could just try not looking at him if he causes terror that way....I'll try and fight him since everyone else is going for Sunshine.."

"Alright, good idea. Anyone who wants to take Sunshine, come with me, everyone else, go with Rose." Evan yells back, then finds someone curled up on the ground. "Hey, you, what're you doing on the ground? You alright?" Evan asks, crouching down.

OOC: This looks to be the players who are actually still fairly active. I'll let things keep moving, but the others can jump in at any time.

9:15 p.m.
Rec City, Shopping District

Just down the block from the group of students, a slim black-haired girl passed the outdoor seating of a cafe. At her approach, the patrons of the cafe stiffened, but for slumping, eyes glazed over and unseeing.

One waiter simply dropped his tray, meals on top slipping off and crashing on the ground. The waiter sank and sat on the hard pavement; he wrapped his arms around his knees and, rocking back and forth, began muttering, "Why why why... why did this happen... shouldn't be here... should've listened should've listened... should've paid attention in school..."

The rest were no better off. Sunshine, her own expression somber and downcast, ignored them, and continued down the block.

"I don't feel comfortable with Rose going alone. I'll go with you. Catch you guys later."
Hinjo's eyes glowed red as more blades emerged from his arm.
"OK, where's the foe?"

"Oh god." Eliot says, as the woman passes him. "I should have eaten that orange! It must be so lonely there, all alone in the fridge!" He sobs, tears streaming down his face.

"I have an idea," said Chalice, taking out his 8 of Hearts and running it through his Rouser.

"Bio," it annocuned. He then sent a stream of vines out of his hands and tried to tye her up.

Eric looked to Zeta. "We want her alive, right?" he asked, knowing that's why Chalice was using a non-lethal attempt.

Erizu rushed after Hinjo and Rose, panicking, she had only just noticed she was supposed to be leaving the helicopter when she noticed it was pretty much empty, "Wait," She called catching up with them.

"Void within, how you torment me so
Emptiness all consuming
My inside black as the ebon night
Stark as the farthest reaches of space
"
Eliot reads from a peace of paper. "Much better. I doubt it matters if we take her alive, so you should cooperate." He says to the woman, pointing his rifle.

Fire ignites in Nathan's hands "Yeah, that doesnt always work..." He said, ready to do anything if Sunshine trys anything funny

((I don't know. I kind of called this semi dead{Semi because I still have the subscription, because I still like it, but couldn't revive it due to akwardness and writer's block}
We could just wait some more..))

((I suggest that if Renewal doesn't return by the... Let's say 30th, the ones still interested can make it a PRP.))

(I'm still cool with carrying on. Renewal might just be busy, I say we do as much as we can without him here, and if he don't come back, we just carry on...)

OOC: Good idea.

"Screw this, I'm starving." Evan says, putting away his weapon. "C'mon, let's go get some cake. You can come to, just don't do that depressingating thingy." He says to sunshine. "Nathan, will you go get the others?" He asks, heading for the cake shop.

ooc: yeah I agree with my bro, we shouldn't make it a PRP, we could just carry on and if we need to give somebody the role of a part time GM until Renewal gets back. He could just be really busy!

"Rose! Jakku! Erizu!" Evan yells into a megaphone. "Come here! We're gonna get cake!" He then takes some duct tape and ties up sunshine, then puts her in a shopping cart and starts heading towards the cake shop.

Roxanne was in her room training in her way.

'Now the party don't start till I walk in..." blasted the music. She was wearing a tight top and short blue hotpants. She had a sweatband on her forehead.

"Wow, 20 minutes of work out. Time for a break" she said turning the music off.

Hinjo wandered over, the other villain tied up and hanging from one of his claws. His armour drew back off his face, and he wordlessly dumped the bad guy next to the other.
"Cool."

Hunter who was still on the roofs, teleported off and next to the others. "That seemed to easy." He pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom