• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory snorted, turned about and with annoyance coloring his every feature, he trotted back to the near-empty section. Away from the fools and the…inept…staff members. At least he’d found one marginally sane being here. The fact that being wasn’t annoying as all hell was a plus. He could have worse neighbors for the duration of the flight. Without a word, he took his seat.

OCC: I don't mean that. It's just that six seven pages are getting filled and we haven't even done anything yet xD

OCC: I don't mean that. It's just that six seven pages are getting filled and we haven't even done anything yet xD

OOC: I've tried, but no one but us seems intrested...and I don't want to be left behind.

"Gregory, you're the one who demanded I do something," said Eiji, looking at him. "I'm doing something, but let me explain something to you, we're teaching you to be superheros, that means fighting evil, kicking supervillain butt and occasionally getting your butt kicked." he explained. "Do you think a supervillain is going to step in and stop their pet dragon just because you don't like getting your hair a little scroached? Think they'll care who the heck your father is?" he asked. "Pop quiz, what would a supervillain with you straped in a deathtrap going to tell you if you say 'my dad happens to be a lawyer'?" he asked, seriously.

OOC: He's got a good point.

"Note to self...never get on a plane filled with hostile hero's and teachers, for a hell of an argument will bound to happen." He said sarcastically. He turned back around in his seat and watched the clouds roll by. He could tell that this school year was going to be a fun one.

((XD))

Drew sat in his chair, waiting for Eiji to staRt the 'game'.

Gregory snorted. If that teacher thought the law didn't apply to him...well, it would be an interesting year. As it stood, Gregory picked up his Tome, which he'd left back at his seat, and opened it. If he couldn't sleep, studying magical lore would do just as well.

OOC: Personally, I think this is a good chance to flesh out our characters...

Eiji walked up to Gregory and glared down at him. "Kid, when you're a superhero, you're fighting someone who doesn't fight fair, is already breaking the law, and in many cases is murder anyone they know is related to you just to get to you," he said. "The answer to the question is 'thanks for the tip, I'll look him up'," he stated coldly. "If you'd say that your father is a lawyer in a real world situation facing a villain, you'd just have tipped off someone that will do anything to get one up on you how to find your family, parents, probably even your secret identity." he explained. "Just by knowing your father was a lawyer and knowing where you frequented, when you appeared, how old you are, all things that can be logically guesses by looking at someone, they could track down your daddy and use him as a hostage to get you to play right into their hand...and that's the nice ones, the mean ones would just kill him to get to you and let you know they know who you are and could do it again," he stated, dead serious and frightening. "The number one rule of being a superhero, NEVER let anyone know a thing about your true identity if you choose to have a secret identity in the first place," he continued. "And you just showed you're willing to break it if someone is unfair to you, congrats, if I was a supervillain, you'd have just signed your daddy's death warrent."

Drew just stared at Eiji, transfixed.

"Wow." He muttered, amazed.

Roxanne was seriously getting annoyed by the teacher. She looked back at him and shouted to him over his seat.

"Yo mister. There is a serious difference between superhero kids playing pranks and villians. If there was a villian here I wouldn't be crying to you and trying to fight back. Mind you I wanted to fight back when feline girl tried it on" she said slumping back in her seat disgusted at how the teacher acted to Gregory.

"Look, the point is, you aren't a villian. Therefore, the laws still apply. Therefore you can't shirk the rules, you can't threaten someone who tried to *defend* someone who's been assaulted. Where did you even get your teaching degree? This is a school. You are bound by certain common laws. Generally, ignoring a brawl between students and letting the offending party go without even a slap on the wrist-whilst taking the time to spew nonsense at another student, based on assumptions and not fact...is generally frowned upon. I am not stupid, but this situation is very much different from the one you described so kindly get out of my face and see to actual problems." Gregory's voice had that same edge to it. He had no problem obeying teachers he respected. So far, none of them had earned his respect. He was willing to be they didn't even have degree's.

Jonny just rolled his eyes at how Roxy and Gregory were acting. They were acting like five year olds who were being bullied on the playground. He couldn't hold in the laughter this time.

Nathan perked up, the kid sitting infront of him was laughing. "Finally...something OTHER than fighting...." He said, before looking around. "Guess I said that outloud." He mused.

Jonny looked at Nathan and smiled. "Yeah, although I'm laughing about the fight." He held out his hand to Nathan. "Jonny Walker. Nice to meet someone sane here."

"Brandon Jacobs, but you can call me Nathan." He said, shaking Johnny's hand. "I guess I will say the same to you. It seems everyone on this plane has lost their mind." He said.

"I know what you mean Nathan." Jonny agreed with the other boy. "They're yelling about the stupidest things... you got one guy who's trying to play SmartGuy McLaywer on a plane full of people with superpowers, you got other people who can't go ten minutes without assaulting each other... I mean this is just absurd." Jonny remarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom