• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cool story, bro." Evan says, pressing a button on his backpack and becoming invisible. He considers what Sora said, and, still unseeable, starts to examine the floor for the coin, before following the detective into the vents.

When Evan had followed Eiji, Eiji was already a good bit ahead. Eiji looked around the suprisingly large mantance area and then jumpped down into the cargo hold.

Jarrett sniffed around, then followed Eiji into the vent, Eric doing the same.

Drew had entered the vent just like the rest. Shadow, instead, had phased through the floor, entering the maneinance area quicker.

Still invisible, Evan thinks for a moment and heads back to the passengers area, and starts looking for clues, returning to his normal, visible state as he searches, pulling out a magnifying glass to aid him.

Last edited:
Roxy laughed as she flew down into the cargo. She had shapeshifted into a fly and whizzzed past everyone without them noticing it was her. She had to be quick or she would worn out soon. She started flying after Eiji again.

Eiji ran into another mantience passage, then swung up into the airvents.

Eric and Jarrett followed along with the others. "Man! How is this guy moving so dang fast?"

Drew's shadow followed Eiji, just phasing through the vents instead of climbing them.

When Drew got unto the manteinance room, he got lost, not knowing where to go. He decided just to go through the vent, seeing it open.

Roxy flied into the airvents. She didn't know if it was a good idea to transform back in them so she sat on Eiji's shoulder still as a fly.

Eiji noticed her but ignored her for the moment. He jumpped down into a longue-like area and continued running.

Eric and Jarrett managed to get through and jumpped down. "Wow...I didn't know this was here."

After Drew's shadow noticed Eiji, he started running after him.

Drew finished the vent, and landed in the same area than Eiji. After he spotted his own shadow, he smiled, then ran besides him.

Roxy flew ahead of him and then returned to her normal self blocking his way infront of him.

"Looks like I got here first" she said putting her hand closer to him.

Eiji did jumpped, flipping over her and keeping going.

Jarrett and Eric went around her and tried to ctach Eiji, only for him to backflip over them, then jump up into another mantence hatch.

"Man! he's slipprier than a snake!" said Jarrett, following.

"Excuse, me." Drew said to Roxy as he jumped her, landing with a roll and continued running.

Roxy screamed.

"This is more work then I ever do" she said walking back to her normal seat that she was originally in. "I can't be bothered. Let me fail" she said sitting down and noticed Jonny was still here. She saw him pour a drink.

"Is that alcoholic because I so need some" she said running her fingers through her hair backwards and then looking back at him.

Eiji jumpped up to a higher level and waited for Eric and JArrett to pass, then jumpped down, before noticing Andrew and jumpped over him, running back the other way, Eiji and Jarrett not noticing.

"Huh?" Andrew asked as he turned around, seeing Eiji still running. Andrew smirked, then started running behind him once more.

"I almost had him but..." she stopped and shook her head, "Forget it, Now tell me is that alcoholic or not?" she asked angrily looking as though she was caving for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom