• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't threaten anyone, kid, and I explained that," said Eiji. "I specifically said I was going to arrange some etertainment to stop the fighting," he said. "And kid, you want to ask where I got my teaching degree for this?" he asked. "Simple, 20 years of fighting crime, supervillains, I've even saved the Earth a few times!" he said, rather upset at the disrespect. "I've been doing this job since before you were born."

"I know what you mean." He said. "If we wasnt in a plane full of teachers, I would totally be doing some major re-arrangement with these people here. They need a good 'shocking' to their ass." He said, while the lawyer kid and the teacher were still going at it.

“Very nice. However, last I checked, someone needed a degree to teach the youth of the world. At least legally. What you’ve just told me…tells me that you’ve taken no courses on how to deal with minors. On how to mediate schoolyard disputes and other such things that are downright essential to running a classroom or indeed, a school of any kind. And it rather sounded like a threat sir.”

Drew closed his eyes as he sighed.

"Let's see..." Drew said while looking up, looking for somewhere he could rest. He then saw two kids talking, Johnny and Nathan.

"I guess that's better than here." Drew shrugged before jumping up from his chair, walking up to them.

"Hello." He greeted as he sat by Johnny.

Jonny nodded in agreement to Nathan's assessment before snapping his fingers, causing a small fire to light under Gregory's seat.

"Hey." Jonny smiled at Drew. "Welcome to our little corner. Where we're sane."

Drew chuckled.

"I'm Andrew, but just call me Drew." He said to bth of them.

"And you are?" He asked.

Roxanne couldn't stand all this. ' Seriously nobody shuts up' she whispered and inserted the heartbeats back into her ears and started listening to music again whilst her feet wear up tapping in the air and herself reading through the magazine.

"Same." He smiled as he shook his hand.

"So, you're pyrokinetic it seems?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know, that fire over there under Ace Attorney's seat, how you were looknig at the British girl the moment the fire appeared." Drew smiled.

"Well then I'm sorry, it wasn't," said Eiji. "And," he said, reaching into his utility belt and throwing down a teaching ceterific onto the table in front of him, though it was licensed by the Hero Project to Detective Fate. "I did," he said. "Look it over if you're so law smart, it's 100% legit," he said. "Do you really think a superhero would be that stupid?" he asked. "And kid, the reason I brought it up was I said it was a pop quiz, you didn't answer, let me explain what a mentor does," he stated. "A Mentor teaches the students the basic skills they need to be a superhero, that was the first basic skill," he said. "Keeping your mouth shut about your secret identity," he said, looking around. "Everyone remember that, it'll be on the final exam," he said, Jarrett and Eric quickly writing it down. He looked back to Gregory. "And for the record, I was breaking up the fight, my way, with diversion," he explained. "It's a legitiment teaching technique."

Jonny snickered at Drew's nickname for Gregory. "Damn, your nickname for Ace Attorney is better than mine." He remarked with a smile. "You don't mind if I start calling him that, do you?" Jonny leaned over closer to Gregory. "And as for the pyrokinesis thing... I need to keep plausible deniability you know..." He added in a low voice.

Gregory noted the small flame under his feet. With a whispered word, he concentrated his power about the flame, causing the moisture droplets that were ever-present in the air to condense, form a small of water...and smother the flame. "Sir, someone just attempted to set fire to my feet. I suggest you review the powers of the students within this plane and determine the offender and then prosecute him for the attempted destruction of school property. And sir, as you said, we are not at the school yet. If you can't hand down punishments, then by all rights you ought not be able to hand down lessons. The two are connected."

"Sure, be my guest." He smiled about the nickname.

"Yeah I understand. Same here with my powers." He replied.

"Only Eiji, the teacher, knows about mine." he added.

Joe woke up with a loud snort and looked around. It appeared as if they'd falen asleep. Joe smiled, taking a blanket and wrapping it around the still-sleeping Josh, then stood up and stretch.

He looked around at all the othe passengers. Being a Necromancer, he could see when all of them were going to die. But, of course, he was forbidden to tell.

He walked over to the general group of people and grinned sheepishly. "Hey."

Jamal walked over to Eiji and said, "Just forget about it. I think we should all just relax until we land." He then over heard the two students making fun of the arguments. He walked over to them and said, "Believe me guys, I hate this crap as much as you do but I'm a teacher, I can't just ignore it." He then stuck out his top pair of hands at each student gesturing for a handshake. "I'm Jamal Jenkins by the way. But just call me Coach JJ, or Coach."

"Johnny, that was you, wasn't it?" asked Eiji. "Detention for destruction of school property," he stated, then turned back to Gregory. "No need, I've already memorized all the profiles, he's the only pyrokinetic on the plane at the moment," he stated. "I was actually more concerned your spell book might get destroyed," he explained. "And I'd highly suggest taking hand to hand combat techniques at school, someone whose powers are not hand to hand or are connected to a specific object should always train to use hand to hand combat, because if you don't and someday find yourself powerless, then you'll need some back up skills." he said, then looked to Jamal. "I've still got my game to play."

Jarrett came over to Johnny and Andrew. "Hey guys...what you doing?"

Gregory blinked and mentally added Eiji to his list of respected teachers. "I'll uh, look into that sir. Thank you. And apologies for my attitude. I just...don't take this kind of thing lightly I suppose."

Eiji nodded. "Alright, now back to business, anyone else want in on the game?" he asked, holding up the coin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom