• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nothing much." Andrew said to Jarret. Once he heard Eiji, he stood up once more.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a coin to grab." Drew smiled as he walked towards Eiji.

"If you need any help getting out of it, just say so." Andrew whispered to Jonny before walking once more towards Eiji.

Roxanne laughed as she put her heartbeats away and closed the magazine. She still lay across the chair, her feet in the air.

"Ha, detention on the first day and it isn't me. Looks like this is going to be different" she said looking in her mirror and licking her lips that had dark red lipstick.

"Johnny, I've been a superhero for 20 years, I'm quite attentive, and I heard that, Andrew," said Eiji. "Johnny, if you're on your best behavior until we land, I might be willing to take it back, deal?" he asked. "Anyway, anyone else?"

"Here." He raised his hand. He had learned to only hear what he wanted, so he basically ignored Eiji's first sentence.

Roxanne's stoood up. Her feet falling down and the heels making a lud clank on the floor. She stood up fro laying back automatically.

"I'll do it. I'm going to fail so badly so anything that'll help will work" she said walking upto the teacher again and smiling at Jonny as he had got detention before her.

"Alright, Gregory? Twins? Johnny? Any of you want in?" asked Jarrett, though in truth, the real way to win the challenge wasn't made specifically clear.

"Eh, why not?" Eliot says, throwing the book he was reading over his shoulder. "This ride is taking forever."

"Not interested sir. Reading." Gregory's nose, was indeed, buried in his tome, in his never-ending quest to tease forth another spell or a bit more power.

Last edited:
((Johnny isnt the only Pyro-kinetic. Nathan can control fire too...actually, he has control over every element.))

Nathan smirked. "Heh, he must have not read my profile then...." Nathan mused, so only Johnny and Andrew could here. "And hello to you drew...names Nathan." He said, holding out his hand to him.

"Just the coin," said Eiji. "Alright..." he said, taking out a grappling hook. "Go!" he said, launching it through a grate and being pulled up into the mantance area of the plane.

"I didn't see that coming." said Eric. "Let's follow him!"

"One tip, children," said Sora. "When dealing with Detective Fate, it's never what it seems," she explains. "Don't look at this challenge in a straight forwards manner, because if you do, you'll lose before you've begun."

"And the person who spilled a orange juice over me, ruined my makeup, clothes and phones" she blurted in, "Roxy Slater" she added with an annoyed look on her face.

Drew looked at Sora, confused. He shrugged it off, then looked at were Eiji went. He summoned Shadow, who looked around.

"Buddy, we're looking for Eiji's coin. Got it?" Drew asked his shadow, who nodded in aprovement. Then they both ran after Eiji, mirroring one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom