• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hero Project: Hero Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal could here the footsteps from different parts of the plane as he walked over to Roxy and Jonny. "Hey mind if I sit here?" He asked pointing to the seat next to Jonny's.

Finding no clues in the passenger area, Evan returns to the vents, and heads toward the direction he heard the screams coming from...Or at least, so he thinks. Instead, he ended up in the wrong area.
"I think I'm lost." Evan says.

"Let's just say I can't answer that truthfully in present company." Jonny whispered into Roxy's ear before sliding her the glass. He then turned to Jamal. "Go ahead, have a seat." He said with a smile.

Roxy smiled and grabbed the glass.

"I think your going to come in handy. I need it almost everyday" she said with a smile and took it down in one gulp. She smiled and handed him his glass. She was sitting opposite the two boys.

"So what's your name?" she asked Jamal looking at him.

"Name's Jamal Jenkins. And hey, don't worry if its Alcohol. It's hard to find boos at a school unless its from the students anyway. Give me a glass would ya."

Nathan walked over and Sat down in the seat he was in. He then started to mess around with his ice powers just for the heck of it. He does that often when He is bored.

Eiji suddenly leapt over Evan and down a vent behind Johnny, tapping him on the shoulder. "Never moved, huh?" he asked, suddenly jumpping back and standing.

Eric and Jarrett followed him down, nearly landing on Johnny. "Oops! Sorry pal!" said JArrett. "Hey, we're back were we started!"

Jonny just smiled at Jamal. "You're my new favorite professor. Congrats." Jonny grinned as he quickly poured him a glass when no one was looking. Jonny realized that Eiji was there and he took his chance. He darted his hand out with his lightning fast reflexes and made a grab for the coin.

After landing besides Johnny, Roxanne and Jamal, Drew looked around.

"Nice." He said after seeing that he's back where they've started.

"Hey I know you guys aren't kids. Some people that go to this school are older than me. I only really crack down when people act like kids." Jamal said hinting to this incident before and taking a drink from his glass.

"Oh, hey there." Evan says, then pounces at Eiji, his hands and his backpack's grabbing at the coin.

"You know what? I'm tired. I'm gonna rest." Drew said. He patted Johnny's shoulder, then walked to a nearby empt seat. His shadow, on the other hand, didn't give up, so he seperated from his owner and followed Eiji.

Eiji chuckled at Johnny's and Evan's grabs. "I don't have it," he said, showing his hands.

"Huh?!" asked Eric. "But where is it?"

"Check your pockets, all of you," said Eiji.

Eric slowly did so and pulled out a coin identical to the one Eiji showed them.

Jarrett did the same, finding an identical coin. "But how...when..."

OOC: Everyone has one that was in the chase.

Drew looked at Eiji, then checked his pockets. just like the rest, he had one. Drew's shadow smiled, then grabbed the coin from Drew and showed it to Eiji, hoping that he passed.

Gregory was still seated, his Tome open besides him and a notebook on his lap. That notebook was filled with the extensive notes, theories and observations on the nature of magic he’d made during his possession of the Tome. Currently, he was adding a new pages of notes in with a rather battle-worn pencil. The Tome was…an interesting and dangerous item to say the least. He still didn’t quite understand it.

Roxanne raised her eyebrows. Pockets on a tight dress weren't fashionable and she kept stuff one other place. She looked into her bra and took out the coin.

"I'm scared know" she stuttered thinking how he got that in there.

OOC: I knew it!

"Ah-hah! So you didn't have it on hand!" Eliot says, checking his pockets. "I figured you'd do something like this."

"That guy is full of suprises isn't he?" Jamal stated. "Expect more stuff like that when we get to the school."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom